7. Environmental Policy Statement
Premier Office Supplies (UK) Ltd supplies and installs a comprehensive range of office, furniture, equipment and consumables..
Premier Office Supplies is committed to meeting the needs of its clients and other stakeholders in an environmentally sound manner. This will be achieved by seeking to minimise its environmental impact and acting on opportunities to mitigate impact and wherever possible generate environmental benefit.
It is our aim to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance by ongoing review of methods and processes and our vision is to have an overall positive impact on the environment.
The Company aim is that this policy is implemented and maintained through the adoption of an environmental management system which meets as a minimum the requirements of EN ISO14001:2015.
This policy forms the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives which will be reviewed at least annually.
Premier Office Supplies has set the following objectives which must be adhered to by all employees
To comply with relevant environmental statutory regulations and in particular;
- To use, handle, transport, store and dispose of potentially environmentally damaging materials including waste within the appropriate legislation and codes of practice.
- To promote the use of and encourage our customers to use recycled and sustainable products
- To prevent pollution arising from our activities or services, by ensuring that pollution risk is assessed as part of our impact assessment
- To ensure all employees are made aware of this policy, environmental issues and their responsibilities through induction, training and displaying the policy
- To ensure all employees are competent to meet those responsibilities through performance review, audits and refresher training
- To encourage environmental awareness and responsibility in our clients and suppliers
- This policy will be communicated to other interested parties through the web site or via e-mail, fax or post if requested
- Manage and minimize environmental risks identified in our operations wherever undertaken
- Co-operate with suppliers, customers and business partners to achieve higher environmental standards.
10 October 2019